As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to SEOCEROS so whether you are new to SEOCEROS or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices. Most of your questions are answered on this page.
Information that SEOCEROS collects
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. When you register or contact us, we might ask for personal information, like your name, address, email address or telephone number.
- Information we get from your use of our services. This information includes:
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
When you use our services or view content provided by SEOCEROS, we might automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- IP address.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Cookies and anonymous identifiers
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect SEOCEROS and our users.
SEOCEROS processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organisations and individuals outside of SEOCEROS unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of SEOCEROS when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of SEOCEROS if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, and preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of SEOCEROS, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
- We work hard to protect SEOCEROS and our users from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems.
We restrict access to personal information to SEOCEROS employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.